Hospital AutoclaveOur range of products include bio medical waste autoclave.
Bio Medical Waste Autoclave
Approx. Price: Rs 6 Lakh / UnitGet Latest Price
|Pressure Range||33 psi|
|Insulation Wall||Triple Wall|
|Mount Type||Floor Mounted Autoclave|
|No. of Trays||2 Tray, 3 Tray|
|Power Consumption||12 - 36 KW|
|Temperature Range||135 Degree Celsius|
|Pressure Range (psi)||33|
|Number Of Pre-vacuum Pulses||1-5|
|Drying Through Vacuum||20 Min. after (sterilization).|
- The Vacuum Autoclave / Sterilizer is designed for Sterilization of regulated Bio-Medical Waste generated from the Hospitals for destruction of bacteria and related organism.
- The Sterilizer is required to handle Bio-Medical Waste of 10-100 Kg / Per Cycle of Sterilization. The weights of waste are given data, for designing the equipment and the equipment is able to perform approx. 5 cycles per shift of 8 Hours in a day.
- The Equipment to treat medical waste shall be operated in accordance with the following minimum requirement specified by the Pollution Control Board.
Types Of Medical Waste To Be Sterilised / Autoclaved
- Waste Sharp, Needles, Broken Ampoule
- Highly Infectious Waste, Blood Bags, Lab Culture, Bio-Technology Waste
- Isolated Waste.
- Discarded Glassware (Broken Syringes)
- Solid Waste, Infected Cotton, Swab, Sutures
- Disposables PVC / Plastic / Card Board / Thermocol / All Catheters.